[TenTec] (no subject)

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:24:41 EDT 2015

Well thanks Peter for the snide remarks. Perhaps it wasn't clear but my comment(sic) was directed toward the qrz news item where the info was referenced. Most are open and allow reply. For some reason, the HRD news is marked "closed" on my screen. Perhaps not on yours. Sorry my post didn't meet your standards.