[TenTec] Repairs

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 12:07:41 EDT 2015

Yes, bench time is expensive. That said, TenTec seems to be a bit better than the Big Three when it comes to repairing older models. Regardless of which company does the work, it's still expensive.

Good luck!

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith