[TenTec] Repairs

Dean Martinson k9mpmradio at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:00:11 EDT 2015

Just received a e mail back from Ten Tec. I was inquiring about sending in
my 544 for some repairs. They said it would cost too much. $110.00 per hour
plus parts and shipping. I had several rigs worked on over the years but
now this prices the service department out of my price range.
I will have to re think my new HF rig purchase. Was almost ready to pull
the trigger on a new radio but will have to wait now.
Just venting. I love all the TT equipment that I have and had had in the
past. Great equipment and user friendly.

73
Dean
K9QB