[TenTec] Repairs

Katz Ajamas ajamas.rn at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:14:21 EDT 2015

It's a reasonable rate considering what everything else costs these days.

There is always the DIY cost averaging approach.

I just completed some repairs on my pickup truck. Parts cost $140. Cost to
have repair done at a shop, parts and labor, $680. Book hours = 3. Actual
hours for my first time at that repair = 4. If I had to do it again, an
hour and a half maximum.

Fixing my own plumbing, electrical, lawn mower, vehicles, and radios when I
am able to makes it a lot easier to pay for something when it's more than I
feel I can handle. It also gives me a greater appreciation for the guy who
can fix it.

73, Bob ah7i/w4