[TenTec] TT Repair

John Henry jshenry1963 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:25:58 EDT 2015

As of today, yes, all repair work by TEN-TEC for TEN-TEC rigs is done in
Sevierville by Paul Clinton and his crew.
BUT, there are certain older rigs that they may or may not be able to
repair mainly due to the cost of the repair parts or some parts are
actually unobtanium. Completely obsolete and even the floor sweepings at
Area 51 or China are no longer available.
I do not know the list of rigs that TEN-TEC can't repair, best to call Paul
Clinton to find out.

Regarding the ones that would cost too much to repair, if you call Paul,
and tell him it doesn't matter to you that if it costs $1k to repair your
rig worth $300, they might still do it. But will advise against it.

I do know that there are other people that will repair, even some of the
rigs unrepairable by TEN-TEC, but I don't know who those people are or how
to contact them. But, since it isn't TEN-TEC, then remember the old adage,
"buyer beware"....

73, KI4JPL
John Henry