[TenTec] It's getting cold. Perfect antenna weather for a OCF dipole

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Mon Oct 19 11:33:43 EDT 2015

And when you want to switch between a variety of transmitters and
open-wire-fed antennas, simply use a multi-way open-wire switch like the
one here:
http://www.bbceng.info/Operations/transmitter_ops/Reminiscences/skelton/sk1.htm

It's just 150ft diameter and 40ft high!

Skelton was my first posting with BBC engineering. At one time: "the
World's largest and most powerful (shortwave) radio station".

Steve G3TXQ