[TenTec] It's getting cold. Perfect antenna weather for a OCF dipole

k8mp at aol.com k8mp at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 12:10:35 EDT 2015

 Yikes Rick, you stole my antenna motto.
Here's an excerpt from one of my articles. It was titled "How to Crack a Pile-up."

Cracking a pile-up on aband for which you have no antenna

No worries mate.
One of my motto’s is “Any port in a storm.” If I don’t have anantenna for the band he’s on, I just take a quick listen on each of my wireantennas to see which one he is loudest on and use that one. You need a goodantenna tuner to do that and it’s amazing what you can accomplish in a pinch.

Later, Joe, K8MP