[TenTec] Orion Sub Receiver getting no signals

wb2abd at roadrunner.com wb2abd at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 27 08:26:25 EDT 2015

My circumstance with this problem was taking the cover off would "cure" the problem for a while. Eventually it was tracked down to the relays in the eft rear corner of the rig - bad solder joints. Tapping the relays with a screwdriver produced microphonics. Sorry I can't be more specific, as the rig is long gone from my inventory. But I still have the letter from T-T claiming I didn't know how to use the radio.

Paul WB2ABD