[TenTec] OCF Antennas - Which commercial antenna is gest?

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 16:46:43 EDT 2015

Mike:  See Stewart's reply.  Any antenna that is shipboard is in a very hostile environment.
The nitrogen kept things dry and not corroding.  Might keep in mind all TV stations havenitrogen in their feed lines.  I have put up several of those 20 foot sections and you have to makesure they are tight.  Pull a vacuum and then back-fill.
The nitrogen keep you tires inflated more closely that the traditional air.  The expansion ratiois more tighter than air.  Better gas mileage?  Don't know about that.....Sounds good tho.
73 Clayton N4EV