[TenTec] Question?

Paul Gates kd3jf.paulgates at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:52:14 EDT 2015

You are right in my opinion. I have a Tentec radio, the 580 probably
manufactured  in 1979. I had it checked out with Tentec 3 0r 4 years ago.
But I reckon it will not be possible now although I do not know for sure. I
remember the days with TenTec with they would exchange parts that were
needed for free. Those days are gone also!