[TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:22:14 EDT 2016

I think dealers and manufacturers have stock piles of ALL superhets, not
just the 7600.  I think Rick is on the mark that the DEALER is simply
motivated to move excess 7600 inventory.

What Rick didn't mention is that there's a fresh rumor making the rounds
that Icom is about to announce a direct sampling SDR replacement for the
7600.  That's extra motivation to move 7600 inventory.

The 7300 has changed the game, period.  Icom is sitting pretty.

73, Barry N1EU