[TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:09:45 EDT 2016

The Corsair is a great radio.  My only objections are:

1. no CAT port (obviously)
2. the audio-derived AGC is prone to popping but careful adjustment of RF
Gain can minimize this issue
3. it suffers from high internal noise from the op-amps used, but this can
be cured by the ambitious: http://corsair.wikidot.com/corsair-opamp

Drifty VFO vs DDS etc is left for another conversation

73, Barry N1EU