[TenTec] which power supply setup?

Spencer w1gak at arrl.net
Fri Aug 19 12:32:53 EDT 2016

Lee wrote:
> denton sprague wrote:
>

> "wonder if there is a conversion factor going from farads to amp-hours?
> one of my pet on line research is on those super capacitors and at
> which point they can have the storage capacity of a sealed lead acid
> battery."

I dont use the capacitors. My setup in travel trailer  is 3 interstate
group 24 flooded cell batteries, 100 watt ground mounted solar panel
pointed with in 25 degrees of the sun
CAE aps-55 power supply.. 2 Honda 2kw inverter generators for microwave
and AC. All LED lighting.

My bus has detroit diesel engine with size 4D battery and 2 group 29
house batteries.

Kubota 10kw diesel generator

Same solar setup.

The SMPS systems are NOT nosey .

Solar here now is 700 watts/m^2

No cell or internet in most places I camp.