[TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 09:02:26 EDT 2016

Finally, a chance to dig in the cables

The cable from the Orion II is labeled

98547 Rev N/A
Sample
05/12/03

The cable to the Herc II has no label. The connector to the 311 is a DB-25. There is a short stub (approx. 6") with another DB-25 from that first connector. There is a longer cable with a connector that matches the Herc II. I would bet that this is the same cable that was used with the OMNI 6 Plus to the Herc II, but I cannot be sure of that. When I bought the 311, both cables came with it.

I hope this info is some help as the combination of rig and amp is a great one.

Yes, I am NRA certified as a range safety officer and a pistol instructor. At age 72, my hand is no longer as steady as I'd like and my groups are larger than I want. I shoot the Sig 320 full size in 9mm, A Remington R1 1911 enhanced in 45 ACP, a Glock 21 in 45ACP (don't like the trigger) and my favorites are all S&W revolvers. They include a 617 in 22LR, a 686 in 357 Mag and a 29 & 629, both in 44 Mag.

73
Dave
WA3F