[TenTec] RFI into Orion II-- a work around

Troy, W6HV w6hv at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 16:44:28 EST 2016

Resolved! Many years ago I had assembled the "W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizer and Noise Gate" for use with the Orion ((565). However, had not used it with the later Orion II. Some of the help I received here indicated they were going through other devices and then into the Orion. So, after trying everything I could think of or have suggested to me, I  tried the W2IHY unit. That seems to be the way to prevent undesired coupling of RF.
So, many thanks to all who responded and helped me!
73,
Troy, W6HV