[TenTec] My OMNI VI for Sale

Charles W. Shaw chasshaw at leaco.net
Thu Jan 14 12:14:00 EST 2016

         Omni VI Model 563-Option 2, S/N 1A10263, Jan.
1993.  Original owner, non-smoker.  [Option 2 = factory added the
Omni VI+ DSP chips and new keycaps for front panel keys that changed
functions, not stick-on labels.]  Excellent external condition (9.7+,
2 or 3 minor wear on control labels).  No scratches or dings.  Has
been my backup rig (mostly stored) since getting an early
Orion.  Fully functional, and includes standard filters.
         Model 961 PS/Speaker, S/N 01216 - In same condition,
available first along with the Omni.

         Both shipped in Ten-Tec cartons.  Complete manuals, service
history paperwork, and magazine review articles included.

         ASKING PRICES:  Omni VI - $650.  961 PS/Speaker -
$120.  Plus UPS shipping.  Both - $740.  Bank cashiers check
only.  Other offers considered, but no trades.  Eight digital photos
available.  Contact me direct, OFF LIST, email only.

73,
Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM  88242