[TenTec] OMNI VII ??

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Thu Jan 28 05:18:27 EST 2016

Regarding any changes during production, John Henry has mentioned that they
made a change to clean up the transmitter output more at one point. I don't
know what the date or serial number was when that occurred, but since I
bought mine new in 2014 I assume it has that improvement. Other than that, I
am aware only of several software updates that were made.

=Vic=

WA4THR

Tentec reflector <tentec at contesting.com <mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

[TenTec] OMNI VII ??

David Perrin <dbperrin at gmail.com <mailto:dbperrin%40gmail.com> >

Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec at contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:33:12 -0500

<tentec at contesting.com <mailto:%3Ca%20href=> ">mailto:tentec at contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

Hi- In the OMNI VII what is the receiver- similar or same as the Jupiter,
ORION
I, ORION II or what? Has there been any hardware improvements in it over the

years?

Thanks, 73 de Dave, K1OPQ