[TenTec] OMNI VII reBOOT again

David Perrin dbperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:44:30 EDT 2016

I must have hit a dead spot on the reflector… having heard only one reply, thanks Mike.

I will adjust my thinking.   Having done a system reset: Power on  and hold MNU key…, my OMNI VII continues to not boot completely. All the encoders report as working all the pushbuttons report being pressed, but the display doesn’t go beyond when “OMNI VII” is large at the center of the screen.

Is there additional reset sequences that might work? It seems to me that with my ORION’s there were a couple of rarely used boot sequences that would eventually end up with a total, complete reboot.

Maybe something in the Programmers Reference Guide?

On a unrelated note, anyone have a working telephone number for the new TenTec? I need to order some parts.

Tnx 73 de Dave in NH