[TenTec] Ten-Tec Model 219 and 217 9-MHz Filters for Sale

Charles Shaw chasshaw at leaco.net
Sat Jul 16 11:14:47 EDT 2016

Hi,
	Yesterday I wrote:

I still have the three optional 9 MHz filters for sale. These are 'not'
usable in an Orion II.  They 'are' usable in several earlier Ten-Tec
radios models.
See:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=filters
All were working properly at the time the Orion died.
      Model 218  -  1800 Hz     --SOLD--  7-15-16
      Model 217  -   500 Hz
      Model 219  -   250 Hz

      I am asking $60 for each.  I will pay up to USPS first class
postage. I can now take PayPal; or you can send money order or bank
cashier's check.  Contact me for details or questions.

		The Model 218 is SOLD now.

73, Charles - N5UL