[TenTec] OMNI C

ROLAND HOWELL snowy.howell at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 27 14:13:43 EDT 2016

Hi all.Just an update on the low RF output problem I experienced on my OMNI C, I removed the TX mixer board and replaced the 4.7mf tant as I have had bad experience with these components in the past.Refitted the board, without the holding screws in place, full power restored, fitted the screws and loss of RF again, back to 30 watts, removed the screws and board, folded over the tabs on the screening can and refitted the board and screws making sure the cardboard insulator was still in place, not too tightly and success, full power again.
Still require a circuit diagram for the 260 PSU and the 2 plastic end cheeks for the same psu.
RegardsSnowy G0HZE