[TenTec] Omni VI + Voice Synthesizer Board.

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Thu Mar 10 14:04:30 EST 2016

Hummm…. thinking outside the box again

So does that mean after Ten Tec get production up and running, and I buy a $3000 Omni VII+, and I can’t figure out why this doesn’t do that, I’ll need a work order to call the factory from some help?

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.