[TenTec] SOTA RADIO

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Mar 18 11:32:24 EDT 2016

This is the best source (quality, low price) I know of in the US. I
bought a 20Ah 12V battery. They sell batteries in many sizes and shapes
to fit lots of existing products.

https://www.bioennopower.com/collections/12v-series-lifepo4-batteries

W6GJB bought a similar battery from this company and was happy.

http://www.batteryspace.com/128vlifepo4batterypacks.aspx

One of my friends on the list noted that he wouldn't carry a high
capacity battery up a trail for two hours of operation. I take the
opposite view -- I wouldn't take ANYTHING up a trail for only two hours
on the air! :)

73, Jim K9YC