[TenTec] SOTA RADIO - Bioennopower batteries

Todd KH2TJ kh2tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 15:20:29 EDT 2016

I just saw a couple weeks back that they were offering a 10 percent discount
for SOTA operators.
I'll have to dig thru this computer to see where I saved that announcement.  I'll
post it here once I find where I placed it, unless someone else has the info?

Todd KH2TJ

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
http://www.oeclassic.com/

This is the best source (quality, low price) I know of in the US. I
bought a 20Ah 12V battery. They sell batteries in many sizes and shapes
to fit lots of existing products.

https://www.bioennopower.com/collections/12v-series-lifepo4-batteries