[TenTec] Ten-Tec Repair Service -5 Stars

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Mar 24 13:16:47 EDT 2016

On Thu,3/24/2016 9:57 AM, Marsh Stewart wrote:
>  From my first e-mail
> until FedEx delivered the transceiver back to me was only about 4 weeks. You
> may or may not consider that "fast", but I think that was pretty quick.

That's comparable to what Elecraft has been doing in the last year or
so. They are/were a bit slow during that period because many guys were
sending K3s back to have options installed. Most of those options were
VERY easy to install, so sending the radio in was unnecessary. But
adding the KXV3B board was physically tricky and easy to screw up -- I
ended up taking one of mine to Elecraft to fix my install attempt.

73, Jim K9YC