[TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 07:45:20 EDT 2016

 Jim, you are welcome to imagine all you wish.

While I do not intend to get snarky, let me be very clear that in the case of THIS board, specifically the 9 MHz IF Filter board (and for that matter the 6.3 MHz IF Filter board, layout of which is also shown on the page in question):

- The instructions for installing the boards are word for word the same between the 563 Option 3 Installation sheet and the 564 manual page.
 - The two diagrams, Figure 1 & Figure 2, are exactly the same.
 - The only practical difference is that the diagrams on the sheet are darker & easier to read than the ones printed in many of the manuals (mine included) and darker & clearer than the scanned manual that the old Ten Tec used to make available (and may still be available on the RKR site, I haven't looked)

While your comments are valid IN GENERAL, in the case of this SPECIFIC page and these SPECIFIC diagrams, they are NOT.

OK?

-- w3wn --