[TenTec] My Argonaut II Came Back From the Factory Today

art N4UC n4uc at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 15:54:11 EDT 2016

I was hoping that the turnaround time for service had improved with the new policies regarding the new pricing and reduced time spent by the technicians talking to people, but 6-7 months sounds much worse than it was before. Did your Argo require any kind of "special attention" or backordered parts that were out of TT control? Surely that's not typical (I hope)

73,
Art N4UC