[TenTec] Jupiter power problem

louloria at aol.com louloria at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 10:11:32 EDT 2016

Fernando, thank you. I have been moving toward changing out the power connector. Can you give me the part numbers

for the devices to change out. Also, are there any videos available on the internet to show one how to get at that

power connector. I have been searching for them but no luck so far.

73,

Louis C Loria, W0QQG