[TenTec] Bring back the corsair

gary mankoff garyjm88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:26:35 EST 2016

Really now some engineer can redesign a corsair 2 with the "parts" that aren't available now and we would have a better corsair 2  I have a corsair 2 that I bought that I really believe that it was the prototype .im not kidding!!! And what a fine sounding radio she is quite and smooth to listen to .i want a new corsair 2 with 500 hz to 30 MHz coverage with 2 vfos transmit eq and a nice big external speaker for $999  automatic cw id and a big readout and bigger S meter like my OMNI 5 and all the RX filters too. Ten etc.  will sell a million of them design and supported in the USA built in China

Sent from my iPad