[TenTec] Bring back the corsair

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Fri Nov 25 13:00:58 EST 2016

Rick!

I”ve always wanted one of those!

I have a rather large greenhouse, would you mind telling me where you left your money tree?

I’ll get a spot ready for it near the heaters so it’ll be nice and comfy….

Mike WB8VGE

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.