[TenTec] User 1, User 2, etc Settings

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 07:37:12 EDT 2016

There is no way to save those settings.  My N4PY Orion control program
does have a way to save the radio settings.  What you can do is have a
several copies of my program in different folders.  Each folder will
have a complete Orion setup in it and when you start my program it will
send all the program settings into the Orion.  This accomplishes the
same thing as User1, User 2, etc. but will still be there after a full
Orion reset.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549