[TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Sep 22 20:29:13 EDT 2016

Some of you guys seem to miss the reason I posted the email. It's NOT
that someone was unrealistic in their expectations (although that is
certainly true), but rather the history lesson of the downfall of Ten
Tec, and those "super deals" on new radios a year or two ago, and also
that although the new owner seems to be trying real hard, he also seems
to be starting from scratch.

73. Jim K9YC