[TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Thu Sep 22 20:41:06 EDT 2016

I suspected at the time of the too-good-to-be-true sales, that the
company was being looted.  I hope the new owner can surmount the massive
difficulties he is facing.  I would really like to buy a new Argonaut
VI, or an updated model soon.

I know that the new service shop did a great job on my Argonaut II.

73, Steve Berg WA9JML