[TenTec] Some Apparent Problems With Computer Control With My Argonaut VI RIgs

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Fri Dec 29 17:43:28 EST 2017

Kudos to Lee!

I tried toggling the automatic notch button in the N4PY Orion interface
software, and the radio started working like it should. This bug has
plagued me for some time!  I worked with Carl N4PY on this, and could
not find a solution.  I never use the auto notch, so I hadn't thought of
that.

Now, I have to build 3 homebrew interface circuits that Rick DJ0IP, gave
me.  Then I can work CW with the Argo VI rigs on 6 meters, 2 meters, and
222 MHz.  The Argo VI switches the amplifier output only in QSK mode.
And that is too fast for my DEMI transverters and my Mirage amplifiers.
This will give me something to do during our winter blizzards...

Thanks!

Steve WA9JML