[TenTec] Wrong Product - Eagle

Starr Center starr.center at me.com
Sun Feb 19 17:22:31 EST 2017

A very good point.

Since the new website has the Eagle in the first position of the slide show it makes sense to do just that. And I also like the new layout with all relevant doc support listed below the radio.

From my limited observations of the used Eagle market, that’s how I found mine, they are still a popular radio and command a fairly steady price point as used radios.

A new one with some "software updates” would be more readily produced now not later.

As things get rolling then the “entrepreneurship” can come into play creating a new leading edge design.

73

Starr
KI5SC