[TenTec] Wrong Product - Eagle

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Sun Feb 19 21:12:19 EST 2017

I thought that the IC-7300 receiver was getting decidedly mixed
reviews.  I'm not keen on a touch-screen implementation. Interestingly,
the IC-7200 is back in production.  I like the MIL-SPEC look of it, but
no doubt it's a matter of personal preference.  The Eagle looks nice,
too and I'm sure that the Eagle or the Argonaut VI would be the best way
to restart Ten-Tec production. I have not operated any of these rigs,
but I'm willing to bet that the Eagle has a better receiver than the
IC-7300.

73,

Bob WB2VUF