[TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 12:23:14 EST 2017

Yes, and I believe this was slightly different from Binaural receive.
The idea was different pitch signals would seem to come from different
directions.  Low pitch was all the way to the left and high pitch was
all the way to the right with other pitches in between.  I never could
get used to it but the idea was a good one.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com