[TenTec] Ten Tec Eagle com3 problem

Mark killen markkd8qig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:12:25 EDT 2017

I have tried since I bought this radio to use it on the digital modes but I
have failed.  When I run HRD  I the this Error:  TT eagle, com 3 57600 the
system cannot find the file specified.  Also, if I don't get this error
then when I run DM780  I get an open com3 error.  I have updated hrd, I
have reinstalled the drivers many times (and yes I have turned off driver
device signing)  I have tried reassigning comports, I have worked with the
HRD technicians and all to no avail.  I have done everything that I can
think of and nothing works.  It has to either be a windows problem or a usb
to uart driver problem and I just don't know how to fix it.  I'm running
Windows 10 by the way.  And I've tried this on 2 other windows 10 machines
and I have the same problem.

So, I'm begging...HELP!!!

Mark Killen

--