[TenTec] Ten Tec Eagle com3 problem

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Tue Jul 18 10:36:53 EDT 2017

Hi Mark,

I am grateful that you pitched in and offered help with my Eagle com
problem.  Not solved yet, but I am awaiting a double-shielded USB cable that
I hope will help.

But to your issue: I had a similar issue with N1MM+ and the forum suggested
dialing down the baud rate to 38400 and this helped.  Maybe you can try
this.  Alternatively, maybe try one of the free logging programs (N1MM,
DXLab, etc.) just to see it the problem persists.  I have had good
experiences with both N1MM+ and DXLab.

We have become a nation of system administrators :(

73
Mike W2IY