[TenTec] 709a

Ralph Arnold rea.papaof10 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:19:11 EST 2017

Ralph  I need a little info about my Mod 302 remote for my Pegasus.  I
bought a Mod 302 remote at hamfest but the cord was missing.  I bought a
cord on Ebay but doesn't work.  It's 8 pin Din connectors and it fits
plugs.  I need to know if 8 pin straight through  or crossed.  I would buy
a replacement but can't find  .  73  KD8BTQ.......Ralph