[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

Jeffrey L. Bauman jeffbauman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 12:16:45 EST 2017

Re: Attempts to contact TenTec
      I have had the purchase of an Orion II in the back of my mind.  Given the apparent absence of any semblance of readily available customer relations, I think I'll wait for the Icom IC-7610.  I just can't see this company competing down the road.
I have an Omni VI, Triton 4, and Argonaut among my collection.  I like the idea of running American made rigs.  But I feel less than comfortable investing further in a radio I might never be able to have serviced.
Sigh.
JeffW8KZW