[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

Ed lawson elawson at grizzy.com
Sat Mar 4 12:48:44 EST 2017

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 12:23:04 -0500
"\"\"Statesville Police Department\"" <gigi.john.2011 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But, then with
> ZERO customer service....

Beg to differ.  Recently had occasion to need repairs done on two
radios.  Both done well and for a reasonable price.  Took time to talk
with me about some issues to be sure they got things right and responded
to an email inquiry after radio returned.

Not saying turnaround was two weeks, not saying you can call and chat
with someone in service department, not saying there are new radios to
buy; just saying they served this customer well.  Especially given both
radios were over ten years old.

If they produce a radio of a type that I would like to have; I will
certainly seriously consider it and not worry about service in the
future.

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP