[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 171, Issue 6

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 5 12:34:30 EST 2017

I'm curious about posts like this.

I must ask, what's the point of your post?

It's a bit like walking into an Alfa-Romeo dealer and saying "I've chosen a Porche 918 Spyder over your 4C Spyder." Do you want one of us to try to talk you out of your decision? Do you expect all of us to slap our foreheads  and admit we've made a poor choice of radio?

Why do you think that your choice is something we should care about?

Kim Elmore N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith