[TenTec] Phishing Scam

P C Andy Anderson xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:16:35 EST 2017

Rick, Wow, tnx for the info. Wonder how many people get caught by this crap???

Tnx   Andy,  W3LI

________________________________

Andy,

In the case of the email I got purporting to be from the Argonaut group
reflector, it was signed by the Chase Bank Team.

Now why would Chase Bank be sending a collective email to the Argonaut
group?
How stupid is that.  It was a dead give-away.

But also as Jo pointed out, no legitimate organization will include a link
and ask you to click it.
Instead they would tell you to go to your account as normal and log in.

These links are ALWAYS bogus and Pfishing.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)