[TenTec] Omni 6 Opt. 3 For Sale

Michael Marx sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com
Wed May 10 23:34:50 EDT 2017

I have decided to let my Omni 6 Opt 3 go.  It is fully loaded and in very nice condition.  It is working fine and there are no known issues that I am aware of.  I has the following:

1st IF 250 Hz and 500 Hz
2nd IF 250 Hz, 500 Hz and 1.8 KHz
INRAD #763 CW 600 Hz roofing filter kit INSTALLED
Custom made black felt cover
Also included is the 961 Power Supply also with a custom made cover

Price is $750 for the radio and power supply.  There is no microphone with this radio.  Shipping will be extra or I will deliver for FREE to Dayton or anywhere along I-70 between St. Louis and Dayton.

Also available:

Omni 6 Voice Board:  $40

INRAD #764 SSB Roofing Filter Kit.  This is new and has never been installed.  It comes with all of the needed parts and installation instructions.  These are $175 from INRAD.  My price is $100 plus shipping

You can email me for pictures or see them on QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> swap section
This is my personal radio.  I have used it many times.   Just not using it enough now to justify keeping it.

73
Mike

Michael Marx
sndtubes at vacuumtubes.com