[TenTec] Omni 6 Opt. 3 For Sale

k4cl at charter.net k4cl at charter.net
Thu May 11 10:03:10 EDT 2017

	-----------------------------------------From: "Michael Marx"
Sent: 11-May-2017 03:35:02 +0000
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Opt. 3 For Sale

 I have decided to let my Omni 6 Opt 3 go. It is fully loaded and in
very nice condition. It is working fine and there are no known issues
that I am aware of. I has the following:

 1st IF 250 Hz and 500 Hz
 2nd IF 250 Hz, 500 Hz and 1.8 KHz
 INRAD #763 CW 600 Hz roofing filter kit INSTALLED
 Custom made black felt cover
 Also included is the 961 Power Supply also with a custom made cover

 Price is $750 for the radio and power supply. There is no microphone
with this radio. Shipping will be extra or I will deliver for FREE to
Dayton or anywhere along I-70 between St. Louis and Dayton.

 Also available:

 Omni 6 Voice Board: $40

 INRAD #764 SSB Roofing Filter Kit. This is new and has never been
installed. It comes with all of the needed parts and installation
instructions. These are $175 from INRAD. My price is $100 plus
shipping

 You can email me for pictures or see them on QRZ.com  [1] swap
section
 This is my personal radio. I have used it many times. Just not using
it enough now to justify keeping it.

 73
 Mike

 Michael Marx