[TenTec] [Ten Tec] Digital CW & Argonaut VI

Lee lee at wa3fiy.com
Sun May 21 18:08:50 EDT 2017

  Mike, take a look at flrig, one of the group of fldigi programs.  I am
not sure but I think it runs on your operating system.  flrig integrates
nicely with fldigi.  Select Ten-Tec Eagle when installing.  flrig
controls the radio and fldigi does the digital stuff of course.  I use
both flrig and N4PY rig control software with my Argonaut VI and both
work well.

The Argonaut VI is a wonderful CW and digital radio.

73,

-Lee-    WA3FIY