[TenTec] Replacement VFO encoder for TT Jupiter

Bob Ripley bob_ripley at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:47:52 EST 2017

Hello Jim,
The short answer is I don’t know. I do know that they do not sell boards for the Jupiter. On a whim I sent them another email asking Ten Tec Support is they had a VFO encoder for the Jupiter and this time the answer was yes. Does that mean that are stocking parts again or just selling off the parts that they have left? I don’t know.

Email is the best way to contact the Ten Tec Support folks.

Ripley
KD8UYQ

The words are mine but this iPad does what it will with them.