[TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows

Katz Ajamas ajamas.rn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:34:19 EDT 2017

Do you really want one?

I have been using gmail web based client for years and it works great. I
can check mail on cell phone, windoz box, or linux box. I receive email
from a number of different addresses. It sorts, puts the spam(coming in
from any of the addresses) in a folder with 30 day automatic expiration. I
have my return email address set to my gatech.edu account.

I used to be paranoid about google. Now I just feed them plenty of BS.
Their photo utility is nice too. Take a photo with the phone and view it
from anywhere without pushing any additional buttons on the phone.

Yahoo web client? The old one is pretty crappy. I have not tried the new
one. I have noticed yahoo groups are a bit snappier since the takeover.

73, -bob ah7i/w4

--
-do not look into LASER with remaining eye!