[TenTec] Orion designer

Dukes HiFi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 18:59:51 EDT 2017

I do work on all Ten Tec models but, of course, I am  limited when I cannot get parts.

I find Ten tec radios, except for the Argonaut 5, to be pretty easy to fix. Poor documentation is the main reason for problems with the later Argonauts.

I will be taking on more work after December 31 as I am retiring from formal employment.

Gary

E0DVN