[TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Oct 28 23:00:31 EDT 2017

On 10/28/2017 2:34 PM, Katz Ajamas wrote:
> I have been using gmail web based client for years and it works great.

WHEN, and ONLY WHEN you have a reliable internet connection. Mine
(Comcast) is VERY unreliable, often dropping out for minutes at a time
multiple times an hour, and at random intervals. And I have NO cell
service at home, so I make very minimal use of Gmail on the phone. So
all my serious email is on POPMail accounts.

73, Jim